Carl Schwartzel is the first LIV Golf Tournament winner.
More about the first LIV Golf tournament winner
Carl Schwartzel won the first LIV Golf Tournament played from 9 - 11 June, 2022 at the Centurion Golf Club in England.
The event had a total purse of $25 million.
Schwartzel won a total of $4.75 million. Which was the biggest winner's purse at a golf tournament so far.
The share for the individual winner was $4 million and $3 million for the winning team of 4 players.
LIV Golf leaderboard and payouts Centurion Golf Club 2022
- $4,000,000 - Charl Schwartzel - How many Majors has Charl Schwartzel won?
- $2,125,000 - Hennie Du Plessis
- $1,500,000 - Branden Grace, Peter Uihlein
- $975,000 - Sam Horsfield
- $800,000 - Oliver Bekker, Adrian Otaegui
- $625,000 - Dustin Johnson
- $580,000 - Talor Gooch
- $560,000 - Graeme McDowell, Justin Harding, Louis Oosthuizen
- $360,000 - Pablo Larrazabal, Ryosuke Kinoshita
- $250,000 - Martin Kaymer, Jinichiro Kozuma
- $232,000 - Richard Bland, JC Ritchie, Laurie Canter
- $200,000 - Ian Poulter, Scott Vincent
- $172,000 - Shaun Norris, Wade Orsmby, Sergio Garcia
- $166,000 - James Piot, Matt Jones, Ian Snyman, Phachara Khongwatmai
- $158,000 - Lee Westwood
- $156,000 - Hudson Swafford, Viraj Madappa, Jediah Morgan
- $150,000 - Kevin Yuan, Phil Mickelson, Travis Smyth, Kevin Na, Chase Koepka
- $140,000 - Oliver Fisher, Blake Windred, David Puig, Hideto Tanihara, Ratchanon Chantananuwat
- $130,000 - Bernd Wiesberger, Sihwan Kim
- $126,000 - Turk Pettit
- $124,000 - Sadom Kaewkanjana
- $122,000 - Itthipat Buranatanyarat
- $120,000 - Andy Ogletree