More about the Oaks Course at TPC San Antonio
TPC San Antonio is a golf resort located in the Cibolo Canyons area north of San Antonio, Texas.
The Oaks Course was designed by Greg Norman and player consultant Sergio Garcia.
The course is a par-72, 7,435-yard course, with forced carries on only two holes.
Some of the Oaks Course course features are:
- Narrow corridors carved through oak trees
- Traditional design with a balance of narrower tree-lined fairways with wider fairways offering multiple routes to the green
- Only 100 feet of fall from the high point of the course to the lowest
- Bunkering reflecting a natural, rugged outlook
- Native grasses and plant are prevalent throughout the course
The Oaks Course hosts the PGA TOUR’s Valero Texas Open.